The Benefits Of Outsourcing Your Legal Transcription Tasks
Why Choose Ascend Admin?
- Legal transcription services that are supported by optimal security while still providing the most convenient delivery for your team.
- The support of a team that specialises in assisting businesses like yours with optimal accuracy of transcriptions within the context of legal matters.
- Dedicated support that can provide legal transcription for virtually all legal documents that could be required in your line of work.
What Documents Can Be Transcribed?
- Save your in-house employees from having to complete a somewhat tedious admin task, which will subsequently enable them to focus on more important assignments linked to the case.
- Guarantee quick turnarounds because you will have access to a legal typist across all business days and outside of business hours on request. Better still, their 100% dedication to transcribing documents will lead to faster fulfilment.
- A pay-as-you-go structure is kinder to your finances and organisational challenges, not least because it removes the need to recruit in-house workers or worry about issues like sick pay.
- General correspondence – you deal with a lot of letters. Send us your audio files and we can type up the letters using industry formatting or the template that you send us.
- Court documents – written court documents require optimal accuracy and our audio-to-text services will ensure that you are left with professional and compliant files.
- Court transcripts – our legal typist services will turn the audio files of courtroom interactions into typed-up and legally sound documents.
- Briefs – from simple to detailed briefs, we can transcribe every aspect including filler words, nonverbal communication, and filler words. As per legal requirements.
- Deeds and agreements – for a range of legal agreements, our experts will transcribe what was said by who.
- Police ERISP – if you need help turning an Electronically Recorded Interview of a Suspected Person into a clear and certified text document, we can help.
- Legal interviews – whether it’s a few minutes or a few hours of audio recordings, we can transcribe legal interviews with optimal accuracy. Even for multiple persons.
- And all other legal documents.
The transcription services can be tailored to comply with the legal situations in Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney, Tasmania, and other territories in Australia. We can also provide our world-class transcription services for legal teams to law firms and attorneys in many other countries.
Read our: legal transcription services